Sunday, March 14, 2010

my annoying siblings...

This is my little sister Holland and she is 4 months old. She knows how to roll over and grab at things. She has spit up on me 4 times and one time she puked on my face and she laughed like five times.

This is all of my siblings Paige and Owen and me.we are all ready to go to school as you can see one doesn't look very happy!

This is me and I hate school I mean hate it. One thing about me is I like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. I've read all of them. I have the fourth and the third book. I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid!

This is my little brother Owen we got a Hot Rod cd and that's a movie and he listens to it every day ten times and I mean ten times! and I am sick of it even though I love the movie!


This is my other little sister Paige
and I don't like her that much. And she doesn't like me either just because I tease her every day and that's probably why she doesn't like me either.



7 comments:

  1. Hey Riles!!! You like Diary of a Wimpy Kid too? I love the way Owen was looking at you on the steps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting things so we know what you're up to...be nice to your sisters!!!

    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow riley thats dum.oh this is paige.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing narrative! i feel like this is the new hunger games! so thrilling!!!

    ReplyDelete