Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can see now!

Last week I finally got my glasses and I had to wait about three weeks to get my glasses. So about 3 weeks ago I had eye test and it was weird. The lady took pictures of my eyes and when I saw my eye it was kind of gross. So my mom took pictures of me in my glasses so I can put them on my blog.
When I was thinking of a pose my mom took the picture! and I was kind of well you know.

And this is when my mom took the picture! and I was all mom! I was thinking of a pose and she was all come on it was a good picture and I said ok!








Paige wanted my mom to take a picture of her too.

6 comments:

  1. NOt bad Riley, but get rid of the bangs!!!

    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good riley!!! and i agree with poppy. you need to cut those bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha told you riley, lets buz it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm....don't cut the bangs, maybe a trim...just style it up into a faux hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why don't you go to scouts..

    ReplyDelete